all images from idina-here.
Idina Menzel Moodtheme
You'll need a paid account and your own webspace to use this theme.
There are two different ways to do this.
First option: Admin Console (quicker but slightly more complicated)
1. Download this zip file.
*email me if the link expires*
2. Unzip the file, then upload all pics to your site. You should probably create a directory titled "Idina" or something similar.
3. Open the text file and paste it into Word or another text editor. Do a find/replace of the URLs to whatever the name of your domain/hosting site is. (Photobucket is a great free webhost, if you need one.)
4. Go to the Admin Console.
moodtheme_create "notashamed's idina menzel" "menzel"
and click "Execute." Write down the ID# they give you (i.e. "393872"), because you'll need it later.
5. Go back to the text file. Do a find/replace: ##### with the number that LJ just assigned to your mood set. Then copy the file and paste it into the box on the admin console.
6. Select the Idina Menzel theme from your moodlist. Ta-da!
instructions adapted from girlfromsouth
Second option: Mood Theme Editor(simplier but will take a little longer)
You can also go to Mood Theme Editor where it is less confusing, but might take a little longer to upload.
1. Download the zip that is linked above.
2. type in "Notashamed's Idina Menzel" and click on Create.
3. choose edit, new screen will show up.
4. type in the corresponding url for the mood listed. You will also need to put in the dimensions, which are 95 x 50.
This way is really straight forward but every time you put in a url, it has to 'think' so it takes a little longer, but you don't have to deal with the codes stuff.
01. 02. 03. 04.
05. 06. 07. 08.
09. 10. 11. 12.
Do not alter or hotlink
Comment with what you're taking
Credit in comments or keywords for icons or in userinfo for moodtheme.